Browsing By Appointment Only
As we enter "Phase 2", the State says we may allow limited browsing in our store.
Here's what you need to know in order to make an appointment
In order to protect our customers, staff, and community from the further spread of COVID-19, we require you to respect the following:
Customers may shop by appointment only. Please call 645-3256 to arrange your appointed time.
When you arrive, just check in at the front counter.
- Mask or face coverings must be worn at all times while on premises. (One can be provided for you if you don't have one.)
- Use the hand sanitizer on the front counter immediately after entrance and prior to touching anything on our shelves
- Refrain from using your cell phone or touching other personal objects while in the store
- At checkout, place your items on the counter, then step back while we ring you out. (You will be asked to step forward to use your credit card)
- Please leave all children under 10 years old at home
- Pay with credit card only
We thank you for your adherence to these rules as they will help us to comply with the State's requirements and conditions for us to be open.