NOT ON HAND, but usually Ships in 2-7 Days
(This particular book is non-returnable)
You can have the relationship of your dreams and live gayly ever after
Does this sound like you? "This is it I finally found the one My true love " But then, you're disappointed, unfulfilled, and restless. Do you reluctantly stay and try to make it work, or painfully move on and keep looking? Perhaps you've even been accused of being a serial monogamist At some point you wonder, "Is it them? Or could it actually be me?"
If you are an LGBTQIA+ person who has experienced rejection, conversion therapy, or religious harm due to your sexual identity, you may be carrying around residual wounds that are sabotaging your happiness... and your relationships. It doesn't have to be this way In Gay the Pray Away
, author and queer interfaith minister Rev. Erika Allison teaches you:
- Three ways to spot previous "identity harm" that's sabotaging your relationships
- Methods to laser-focus your inner compass and rule out the wrong partner up front
- One shift needed to break the pattern of serial monogamy once and for all
- Seven steps to remove your heart armor and step into your truth to make love last
- Why and how to forgive God, the church, your family, and yourself on your terms
- Inner alignment that will attract your true soulmate with ease
It's time to get your gay back Don't wait another minute to reclaim your joy. Find true, fulfilling love, and shine your beautiful rainbow light in the world.