NOT ON HAND, but usually Ships in 2-7 Days
Discover the worlds most notorious serial killers - by coloring them You have never seen Jeffrey Dahmer, Edmund Kemper or The BTK Killer like this. This coloring book is definitely NOT for children
The minds and motives of serial killers have always been an mystery to us, a strange but fascinating enigma that we seek to unravel; it is no surprise that, as much as people fear them, they can't stop learning more about these deadly, dangerous individuals whenever they can.Their names are known and their reputations widespread, these monsters that haunt the night and bring us the cold, tingling sense of fear. The truth is - to be a killer is to turn the despicable act of murder into a personal twisted form of art, such as painting a portrait... which is why we've brought a book that brings both art and murder together, into one single work.In The Serial Killer Coloring Book II we shall provide you with:
- 38 of the most well-known serial killers making an appearance in a new, incredible form.
- High-resolution images which will allow you to fill in the smallest details and achieve the most realistic results.
- Single-sided pages, with each image given its own page to save you from worrying about the colors bleeding through and damaging your next serial killer's image.
- The most relevant symbolism to each killer, allowing us to tell you their story in a twisted and new way.
- The possibility of a fantastic gift for your friends, family and loved ones who love the True Crime genre.
Are you ready to enter the world of the darkest brand of art? Discover this entirely fresh take on coloring books and tackle anxiety and stress in an incredible new way with The Serial Killer Coloring Book II.