The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death (Mass Market)
Other Books in Series
- #1: Dead Witch Walking (Hollows #1) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Undead (Hollows #2) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #3: Every Which Way But Dead (Hollows #3) (Hardcover): $21.99
- #4: A Fistful of Charms (Hollows #4) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #5: For a Few Demons More (Hollows #5) (Hardcover): $21.95
- #6: The Outlaw Demon Wails (Compact Disc): $44.95
- #7: White Witch, Black Curse (Hollows #7) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #8: Black Magic Sanction (Hollows #8) (Hardcover): $25.99
- #9: Pale Demon (Hollows #9) (Hardcover): $26.99
- #10: A Perfect Blood (Compact Disc): $90.00
- #11: Ever After (Hollows #11) (Hardcover): $27.99
- #13: The Witch with No Name (Hollows #13) (Hardcover): $26.99
#1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison returns to her beloved Hollows series with The Turn—the official prequel to the series that will introduce you to a whole new side of Rachel Morgan’s world, featuring Harrison’s signature “spellbinding blend of sharp wit and vivid imagination” (Kelley Armstrong, New York Times bestselling author).
Can science save us when all else fails?
Trisk and her hated rival, Kal, have the same goal: save their species from extinction.
But death comes in the guise of hope when a genetically modified tomato created to feed the world combines with the government’s new tactical virus, giving it an unexpected host and a mode of transport. Plague rises, giving the paranormal species the choice to stay hidden and allow humanity to die, or to show themselves in a bid to save the human race.
Under accusations of scientific misconduct, Trisk and Kal flee across a plague-torn United States to convince leaders of the major paranormal species to save their supposedly weaker kin. Not everyone thinks humanity should be saved, though, and Trisk must fight the prejudices of two societies to prove not only that humanity does have something to offer but also that long-accepted beliefs against women, dark magic, and humanity itself can turn to understanding; that when people are at their worst, the best show their true strength; and that love can hold the world together as a new balance is found.
About the Author
Kim Harrison, author of the #1 New York Times bestselling Hollows series, was born in Detroit and, after gaining her bachelor’s degree in the sciences, she moved to South Carolina, where she remained until recently returning to Michigan because she missed the snow. When not at her desk, Kim is most likely to be found landscaping her new/old Victorian home, in the garden, or out on the links.