Comptia A+ Certification All-In-One Exam Guide, Premium Ninth Edition (Exams 220-901 & 220-902) with Online Performance-Based Simulations and Video Tr (Hardcover)
Email or call for price.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The premium edition features more than 1,000 CompTIA A+ practice questions and one year of access* to premium online media, including 250+ interactive lab simulations, 60+ episodes of video training featuring Mike Meyers, and much more
An innovative, media-rich study system from CompTIA certification and training expert Mike Meyers, CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Premium Ninth Edition offers complete coverage of CompTIA A+ exams 220-901 and 220-902, and fully prepares you for difficult performance-based questions. The Premium Ninth Edition is a complete study system based on Meyers' proven bestselling book, and provides one year of online access to:
- 60+ episodes of online video training featuring Mike Meyers that cover topics relevant to your studies. These engaging and informative episodes are available in full HD resolutions
- 250+ CompTIA A+ simulations with performance-based questions that enable you to practice what you've read in the exam guide and watched in the video episodes. There are four components:
1. Show Operating System and Application Training Demonstrations take you through dozens of how-to lessons on key Windows and application functions. You'll get guided tours of Windows 7 and Windows 8, learning about configuration skills and essential tools along the way
2. Click Interactive Graphical Windows Exercises test your knowledge of how to do things in the graphical Windows interface. You will get many tasks to solve that require you to open various applications and Windows and configure them
3. Type Interactive Command-line Windows Exercises test your knowledge of the Windows command-line interface (CLI). You'll practice essential commands for moving and copying files, changing file attributes, and more. You'll be tasked to do simple network troubleshooting with CLI commands, such as ping and ipconfig. These are similar to the CLI questions you'll see on the exams
4. Challenge Interactive Configuration and Identification Exercises mimic many of the performance-based questions you'll get on the CompTIA A+ exams. They offer a graphical environment for you to answer numerous types of questions. You'll be tested on your knowledge of connectors and component identification among many other topics
- 1,000+ electronic practice questions customizable by chapter, by exam domain, or as complete practice exams. You can easily create custom exams to focus your review and target your studies.
- CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Ninth Edition featuring learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice questions, and in-depth explanations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA A+ exams with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job reference
- Mike's favorite shareware and freeware PC tools and utilities
- PDF copy of the book
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Premium Ninth Edition covers all exam topics, including how to:
- Work with CPUs, RAM, microprocessors, BIOS, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components
- Install, configure, and maintain hard drives
- Manage input devices and removable media
- Set up, upgrade, and maintain all versions of Windows
- Troubleshoot and fix PC problems
- Install printers and other peripherals
- Configure and secure mobile devices
- Connect to the Internet
About the Author
Mike Meyers, A+, Network+ (Houston, TX), is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for organizations and government agencies throughout the world, including the FBI, FAA, and the United Nations. He is author of Mike Meyers' A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs and Mike Meyers' Network+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting Networks.