That's right, we are in MASSACHUSETTS!
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Secure your ICS and SCADA systems the battle-tested Hacking Exposed(TM) way
This hands-on guide exposes the devious methods cyber threat actors use to compromise the hardware and software central to petroleum pipelines, electrical grids, and nuclear refineries. Hacking Exposed Industrial Control Systems: ICS and SCADA Security Secrets and Solutions shows, step-by-step, how to implement and maintain an ICS-focused risk mitigation framework that is targeted, efficient, and cost-effective. The book arms you with the skills necessary to defend against attacks that are debilitating―and potentially deadly. See how to assess risk, perform ICS-specific threat modeling, carry out penetration tests using "ICS safe" methods, and block malware. Throughout, the authors use case studies of notorious attacks to illustrate vulnerabilities alongside actionable, ready-to-deploy countermeasures.
Learn how to:
- Assess your exposure and develop an effective risk management plan
- Adopt the latest ICS-focused threat intelligence techniques
- Use threat modeling to create realistic risk scenarios
- Implement a customized, low-impact ICS penetration-testing strategy
- See how attackers exploit industrial protocols
- Analyze and fortify ICS and SCADA devices and applications
- Discover and eliminate undisclosed "zero-day" vulnerabilities
- Detect, block, and analyze malware of all varieties