Dragonsworn: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #21) (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 21 in the Dark-Hunter Novels series.
- #1: Julian of Macedon (Dark-Hunters #1) (Hardcover): $28.99
- #2: The Dark-Hunters, Vol. 2 (Dark-Hunter Manga #2) (Paperback): $16.99
- #3: The Dark-Hunters, Vol. 3 (Dark-Hunter Manga #3) (Paperback): $16.99
- #4: Kiss of the Night (Dark-Hunter Novels #4) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #5: Night Play (Dark-Hunter Novels #5) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #6: Seize the Night: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #6) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #7: Sins of the Night: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #7) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #8: Unleash the Night (Dark-Hunter Novels #8) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #9: Dark Side of the Moon (Dark-Hunter Novels #9) (Paperback): $22.99
- #10: Devil May Cry: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #10) (Paperback): $25.99
- #11: Acheron: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #11) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #12: One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter Novels #12) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #13: Bad Moon Rising: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #13) (Paperback): $25.99
- #15: Retribution (Dark-Hunter Novels #15) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #16: Time Untime (Dark-Hunter Novels #16) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #17: Styxx (Dark-Hunter Novels #17) (Mass Market): $10.99
- #18: Son of No One (Dark-Hunter Novels #18) (Mass Market): $7.99
- #19: Dragonbane: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #19) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #20: Dragonmark: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #20) (Mass Market): $8.99
- #22: Stygian: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Dark-Hunter Novels #22) (Mass Market): $9.99
- #27: Dragonmark (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #28: Dragonsworn (Dark-Hunter #28) (Compact Disc): $34.99
- #29: Stygian: A Dark-Hunter Novel (Compact Disc): $34.99
The breathtaking Dark-Hunters saga continues with Dragonsworn—from #1 New York Times bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon
There is nothing in the universe the cursed dragon, Falcyn, hates more than humanity . . . except Greek humans. In a war he wanted no part of, they systematically destroyed everything he’d ever cared for. Now he waits for the day when evolution will finally rid him of the human vermin.
Medea was born the granddaughter of the Greek god Apollo, and among the first of his people that he cursed to die. But she will not let anyone rule her life. Not even her notorious grandfather. And when Apollo sends a new plague to destroy what remains of her people, she refuses to stand by and watch him take everything she loves from her again.
This time, she knows of a secret weapon that can stop the ancient god and his army of demons. Once and for all. However, said device is in the hands of a dragon who wants nothing to do with politics, the gods, humanity, demons or Apollites. And especially not her. He is the immovable object.
She is the unstoppable force . . .
When Apollo makes a strategic move that backfires, he forces Falcyn back into play. Now Medea either has the weapon she needs to save her people, or she’s unleashed total Armageddon. If she can’t find some way to control the dragon before it’s too late, Falcyn will be an even worse plague on the world than the one Apollo has set loose. But how can anyone control a demonic dragon whose sole birthright is world annihilation?
About the Author
New York Times bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon is a regular in the #1 spot. This extraordinary bestseller continues to top every genre in which she writes, including manga and graphic novels. More than 70 million copies of her books are in print in more than one hundred countries. Her current series include The Dark-Hunters, The League, Deadman's Cross, Chronicles of Nick, Hellchasers, Mikrochasers, and The Lords of Avalon. Her Chronicles of Nick and Dark-Hunter series are soon to be major motion pictures.
"[A] publishing phenomenon . . . [Sherrilyn Kenyon is] the reigning queen of the wildly successful paranormal scene . . . Just one example of arguably the most in-demand and prolific authors in America these days." —Publishers Weekly
"Kenyon's writing is brisk, ironic and relentlessly imaginative. These are not your mother's vampire novels." —Boston Globe
"[An] engaging read." —Entertainment Weekly
“A fascinating ride.” – Reader to Reader on Dragonbane
“Sherrilyn Kenyon’s newest Dark-Hunter novel brings her signature complex worldbuilding to new heights, with convoluted lore and magical artifacts galore.” – Portland Book Review on Son of No One
“Once again Ms. Kenyon has managed to blow me away with another fantastical and imaginative story in Son of No One. “– The Reading Café