Your Simplest Life: 15 Unconventional Time Management Shortcuts - Productivity Tips and Goal-Setting Tricks So You Can Find Time to Live (Hardcover)
Are you running full tilt day to day, stuffing in activities and wondering where your life is going?
Ditch distraction and stress with unconventional time management shortcuts and goal setting tricks.
In this book you'll learn:
- Tips and tricks to declutter your mental and physical space
- Why current goal setting advice is wrong, and how to do it right
- How to work from home without going nuts
- How to get ahead at work, get the job you want, and make more money with a simple technique anyone can do
- What's wrong with current to-do list practices, and how to uncomplicate it
"Declutter your brain with this breakthrough book of tips and tricks that stick."
-Granville Toogood, former NBC Today Show news producer and Fortune 500 CEO coach
Are you where you want to be right now in your life? Are you living out a plan, reaching your dreams? Find time to live
In this fun read you'll learn the secrets to "getting things done" and make sure they are the right things that bring happiness and joy to life every single day. Need more time, less stress, and peace of mind?
You'll also learn how to:
- Use self-guided exercises to set up goals and a plan for achievement
- Recognize, develop, and change habits
- How to defuse regrets and drop personal baggage
- Use several tricks to develop a safe psychological space for accomplishment
- Get more time by choosing the right things to work on
- Discover and use the personal power you already have
- Develop more mindful awareness
- Get paid The career secret that will increase what you get paid at work.
Get your dreams on track now This book includes a free companion workbook.
"This wonderful book takes you by the hand and shows you how to get more done in less time than you ever thought possible."
-Brian Tracy, international bestselling author of over 80 books, translated into 42 languages.
Guess what: we are not going to get everything done. But if we get the things that are important to us done, the things we care about, done, we'll contribute to our own happiness, as well as the happiness of those around us.
New at working from home? Feeling overwhelmed by a big to-do list? Reduce stress and get more done with this succinct book that covers handling distraction, improving focus, effective planning and scheduling, attraction psychology, procrastination, time management, de-cluttering, values, habits, goal setting, and mindfulness - all in one fun book of answers and exercises.