Spanish for Dummies Audio Set [With Spanish for Dummies Reference Book] (Compact Disc)
3 hours of lessons on 3 CDs
The fun and easy way to communicate effectively in a new language
Want to speak Spanish? Don't have a lot of time? This practical audio set is designed to help you learn quickly and easily at home or on the road. From basic greetings and expressions to grammar and conversations, you'll grasp the essentials and start communicating right away Plus, you can follow along with the handy, 96-page portable guide--filled with the words and phrases you'll hear on the CDs as well as a mini dictionary.
Skip around and learn at your own pace
- CD 1: Get started with basic words and phrases.
- CD 2: Form sentences and practice parts of speech.
- CD 3: Handle real-world situations.
Discover how to
- Handle greetings and introductions
- Ask questions and understand answers
- Build your vocabulary
- Talk about numbers, time, and the calendar
- Ask for directions
- Get help at a hotel, the bank, or a store
About the Author
Jessica Langemeier has taught Spanish and English as a Second Language in multi-lingual communities and schools, and has developed ESL and Spanish language programs for individuals and companies.