Everybody, Always Study Guide: Becoming Love in a World Full of Setbacks and Difficult People (Paperback)
What happens when we give away love like we're made of it? This study guide is a five-week experiment in learning how to love unconditionally--just as God does.
To the world around us, this kind of unconditional love makes little sense. The world is really good at loving some people, sometimes. Most of us are. But what about loving people who don't talk like us, think like us, vote like us, or see the world like we do?
In this five-session video Bible study (DVD/streaming video sold separately), Bob points the way to embodying love by doing the unexpected, the intimidating, the seemingly impossible--to love everybody the way Jesus loved them--without fear, insecurity, or reservations...
- Love everybody: Begin by loving people right where you are through serving and helping the neighbors God has placed in your world.
- Love always: Love people when they mess up, and help them move past the place of shame to acceptance.
- Love God: Be courageous and follow where God leads one step at a time--even if you feel like you're flying blind.
- Love now: Don't just agree with Jesus, but actually step out and do what Jesus said.
Each session explores a different aspect of unconditional love:
- Love People Where You Are
- Catch People on the Bounce
- Don't Play It Safe
- Look at What's in Your Bucket
- Love Even the Difficult People
Following Christ means more than just putting a toe in the water when it comes to loving others. It means grabbing your knees and doing a cannonball And, as Jesus revealed, it means loving the difficult ones. The Everybody, Always Study Guide provides practical steps to help you take that journey.
Includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions, and a leader's guide.
Designed for use with the Everybody, Always Video Study (9780310095361), sold separately.