Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Workbook, Updated Edition: Discipleship That Deeply Changes Your Relationship with God (Paperback)
Peter Scazzero learned the hard way: you can't be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
In the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Workbook, Peter outlines a roadmap for discipleship with Jesus that is powerfully transformative. He unveils what's wrong with our current definition of spiritual growth and offers not only a model of spirituality that actually works, but seven steps to change that will help you experience authentic faith and hunger for God.
Though Peter was an experienced pastor of a growing church, his life and faith remained emotionally unhealthy. Like so many in the church, he routinely:
- avoided healthy conflict in the name of keeping the peace
- ignored and suppressed emotions
- used work for God as an excuse to run from God
- lived without limits
In this workbook, Peter helps you unpack core biblical principles to guide you into an experience of lasting, beneath-the-surface transformation in your relationship with Christ. The workbook includes session introductions, group discussion questions, application, and between sessions personal study.
This workbook is part of the Emotionally Healthy (EH) Spirituality Course that also includes the bestselling book, Emotionally Healthy Spirituality. Join us for a powerful journey that will walk you through a door that will change forever the way you love God, others, and yourself.
- The Problem of Emotionally Unhealthy Spirituality
- Know Yourself That You May Know God
- Going Back in Order to Go Forward
- Journey through the Wall
- Enlarge Your Soul through Grief and Loss
- Discover the Rhythms of the Daily Office and Sabbath
- Grow into an Emotionally Mature Adult
- Go the Next Step to Develop a "Rule of Life"
Designed for use with the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality book (9780310348450) and the Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Day by Day book (9780310351665), each sold separately.