Letters of Note: Love (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Letters of Note series.
- #1: Letters of Note: Cats (Paperback): $15.00
- #2: Letters of Note: Music (Paperback): $15.00
- #4: Letters of Note: War (Paperback): UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME (Possible reasons: Backordered, Out-of-Stock Indefinitely, or Print-on-Demand only)
- #5: Letters of Note: Fathers (Paperback): $15.00
- #6: Letters of Note: Art (Paperback): $15.00
- #7: Letters of Note: Mothers (Paperback): $15.00
- #9: Letters of Note: Dogs (Paperback): $15.00
- #10: Letters of Note: New York City (Paperback): $15.00
- #11: Letters of Note: Outer Space (Paperback): $15.00
- #12: Letters of Note: Sex (Paperback): $15.00
From Napoléon Bonaparte and Frida Kahlo to Nelson Mandela and Ayn Rand glimpse the ardors of artists, painters, writers, and more in this touching volume of beautiful missives, from the author of the bestselling Letters of Note collections
Beethoven yearns to see his famously unknown Immortal Beloved. A Victorian farmer proposes marriage to a woman he's never met. Zora Neale Hurston gives her ex-husband relationship advice. Mildred Loving asks the ACLU for help challenging the racist marriage laws of the Jim Crow South. Revealing deep, eternal truths from the heart, this intimate collection of 30 letters traces all of love's incarnations, from first blush and mutual enchantment to unrequited feelings and the ache of passions past. It offers a rare, passionate, and timeless look at what it means to love and be loved.
About the Author
SHAUN USHER is the creator of the enormously popular blogs lettersofnote.com and listsofnote.com and the compiler of the bestselling Letters of Note collections. He spends much of his time hunting for letters and making lists of things to share. He lives in Manchester, England, with his family.