WE ARE NOW OPEN!
CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide (Exam SY0-401) [With CDROM] (Certification Press) (Paperback)
UNAVAILABLE: Backordered or Out-of-Print (But email us to search for a used copy.)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The best fully integrated study system available for the CompTIA Security+ exam
Prepare for CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 with McGraw-Hill Professional--a Platinum-Level CompTIA Authorized Partner offering Authorized CompTIA Approved Quality Content to give you the competitive edge on exam day.
With hundreds of practice exam questions, including newperformance-based questions, CompTIA Security+ Certification Study Guide, Second Edition covers what you need to know--and shows you how to prepare--for this challenging exam.
- 100% complete coverage of all official objectives for exam SY0-401
- Exam Watch notes call attention to information about, and potential pitfalls in, the exam
- Inside the Exam sections in every chapter highlight key exam topics covered
- Two-Minute Drills for quick review at the end of every chapter
- Simulated exam questions--including performance-based questions--match the format, topics, and difficulty of the real exam
Covers all the exam topics, including:
Networking Basics and Terminology * Security Terminology * Security Policies and Standards * Types of Attacks * System Security Threats * Mitigating Security Threats * Implementing System Security * Securing the Network Infrastructure * Wireless Networking and Security *Authentication * Access Control * Cryptography - Managing a Public Key Infrastructure * Physical Security * Risk Analysis * Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity * Computer Forensics * Security Assessments and Audits * Monitoring and Auditing
Electronic content includes:
- Test engine that provides customized practice exams bychapter or by exam domain
- 1+ hour of video training from the author
- Lab exercise PDF with solutions
- NEW pre-assessment exam
- Glossary of key terms
- PDF copy of the book for studying on the go
About the Author
Glen E. Clarke, CCNA, MCITP, CEH, CHFI, SCNP, CISSO, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA A+, is an independent trainer and consultant from Halifax, NS. He has authored many certification books, including CompTIA Network+ Certification Study Guide, Fifth Edition.